The Law Offices of Filteau & Sullivan, Ltd., LLP
Call (713) 236-1400

Workplace and Employer Retaliation Lawyers

If your release from employment was an act of retaliation on the part of your employer, you have the right to file a claim.

Call (713) 236-1400 for a free consultation with the lawyers at Filteau & Sullivan.

Employer Retaliation Victim? (713) 236-1400

There is a process which must occur to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.

Initially, you must report the details of the incident with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or with the Texas Workforce Commission Civil Rights Division, and strict deadlines apply.

An experienced litigator from Filteau and Sullivan can assist you with filing your retaliation claim for the best possible outcome.

It is imperative to file the claim immediately following the incident to ensure that the claim is timely.

Once the claim is filed with the state or federal agency, you must give that agency sufficient time to investigate your complaint before filing a lawsuit. When you have been the victim of employer retaliation, you may feel powerless to stand up to your employer.

Houston Whistleblower Attorneys

The evidence may seem circumstantial in situations where it is your word against theirs.

However the truth is that you not only have options but you are also legally protected against any discriminatory or retaliatory acts from your employer. An attorney can explain your rights under local, state and federal law. We will guide you through the process every step of the way.

Contact The Law Offices of Filteau and Sullivan, LTD., LLP

Consult with a whistleblower / retaliation attorney from Filteau and Sullivan about the details of your case. We will provide you with a free initial consultation, and help you determine the approach that best suits your case. If you have been illegally discharged, don’t delay, call us at (713) 236-1400 today.